Fun Party

Do you want a FUN party ???
Years from now, what will your guests remember about your party? What they will remember is how much fun they did or didn’t have. What can make your party fun and memorable is high quality entertainment. The right entertainment service can make your party a huge success. Your entertainment choices must be made carefully. Remember, this event may only happen once in your lifetime.
Jim Reary’s Mobile Entertainment is a professional, personalized entertainment company.
With my professional sound system, large music collection (over 40,000 titles), and my personal touch, I will make your party the success it should be. As Party Host/Master of Ceremonies, I will be a motivator for all activities, and coordinate all activities with the other members of the party professional team(i.e. caterer, photographer, videographer) to ensure that your party flows smoothly and all of your memories are caught on film. I constantly "read the crowd" and adjust the music programming and guest interaction accordingly. All this is done without taking the spotlight away from the "guest(s) of honor". My goal is to create and maintain a fun party atmosphere, while recognizing that my client is the true star of the event.
Whether you select to have a formal or informal party, traditional or contemporary, Jim Reary’s Mobile Entertainment has the experience (over 20 years) to make it just right.
Jim Reary’s Mobile Entertainment is a small company, therefore I can give you that personal one-on-one service you deserve. I will work with you to design your event based on your ideas and personal preferences, and give you the style of music you wish to have played and the amount of my involvement that you desire. I will assist you in choosing the perfect music, selecting the proper traditions or customs and planning the proper flow of events throughout your party. All you need to do after that point, if you wish, is to relax and enjoy the party! From the grand entrance to the very last dance, yours will be a party to remember, and I will be right there to make it perfect. The entire day will reflect your own style and will be a most memorable occasion for you and all your guests.