Service Guarantee

The last thing you need to worry about is your entertainment. Jim Reary’s Mobile Entertainment offers reliable, quality, professional entertainment. I want you to be 100% satisfied and more than that, I want you to be delighted, therefore I give YOU the following service guarantee:
• Your event will receive my full attention. You deserve the best.
• You will receive a one-on-one personal entertainment consultation covering all the details of your event either over the phone or in person as you prefer. This consultation will occur three to four weeks prior to your event. This allows us time to organize and personalize your special occasion in advance, and prevents making last minute decisions at the event.
• I am always available to discuss the details of your event by telephone, fax, or e-mail. The telephone number you are given will give you access to me 24 hours a day either directly or to my voice mail. The week of the event, I will check back with you to make any last minute confirmations.
• I will arrive on time and whenever possible, my sound system will be set up and sound checked before your guests arrive.
• I will always be dressed appropriately. Your event may require a tuxedo or you may prefer that I dress in semi-formal attire, casual, or if you are having a theme party, a costume may be the proper attire. Whatever the event, I will dress accordingly at no additional charge.
• I will act professionally. I won’t drink alcohol or smoke before or during your event. I will always treat you and your guests with professional courtesy and when children are present, I will make every attempt to keep objectionable lyrics out of the show.
• I will use only professional and well-maintained sound equipment so that your party will never have to end early due to equipment failure and I will adjust the volume level to your preference.
• I will always attempt to be available for additional hours(at contracted overtime rates).